A blanket with sleeves. Wrap baby in the blanket section of the shwrap while keeping their arms free but covered. A great alternative to babies who don't like to have their arms wrapped in tight when swaddled.
- Great for moving the baby between the cot, pram or car seat without having to unwrap the blanket. The sleeves keep it attached to the baby making it the perfect travel accessory.
- By placing part of the blanket section over the shoulder the shwrap™ is a great accessory for discreet breastfeeding.
- A perfect garment for babies with hip dysplasia. Worn as a cardigan with the blanket section covering the hip cast.
- Deep ribs cuffs can be adapted to create different sleeve lengths
- Optional fastening detail at the underarm is great for older babies for keeping the shwrap fastened while in the pushchair or car seat
- Meets Australian and New Zealand safety standards
The shwrap™ is suitable for newborn to approx 12 months.
All our garments are knitted using the softest 100% cotton yarns.
This design has a luxury handfeel and all over textural cable effect.
The perfect newborn gift.